Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Old posters,funny greetings,cute Digipaintings and more!!!!BABOOOOM!

    Heyyyy ! Well I know I haven't been posting stuff much recently,and I feel really guilty,because making this blog was a huuuuugeee step for me. To think I'm just another commoner that never follows through is .....just sad guys...JUST SAD!:'(
    So I've decided, that the best way to fill in some of that dead space I left in my blog while I withered away into a hole during my exams, is to start posting stuff on here when ever I have a tinge of inspiration (which I finally have time for now :) ).Trust me ,if you are a Pinterest addict like me,you'll understand that you almost ALWAYS have an inspiration .
   So here goessss :)!
  These are still some older things I made....like.....maybe 2 years ago..yeah...vintage ,I know. But bare with me y'all .I'll have new stuff for ya soon :)
Lets start with the Holiday Greetings:)


A FANTABULOUS Magazine gotta have a Fantabulous cover Ain't it gals?

And KABLAM! Who ,in their right minds would miss out on a marvel movie?Especially a if  humanoid was getting the lead role?!Here's an imitation of a POSSIBLE future DC movie...Shout out to ya DC Comics!

Om Gosh you guys!Imagine if you had a special printer that would print on literally anything!Wouldn't you go cray-cray with your ideas too ????? T-shirts Galore! Eeeeeep!   

Hehehe..ok I admit itttt!Until recently I would get kinda creeped out if i had to think of holding a pet white rat in my hands.....but my friend got one and she plonked it into my hands....................and you know what,if you can get over the scary red eyes .they are just soooo adorable! 

....This......I don't really know what made me make this with the picture of an orange peel.....but I did,and he's uber cute ain't he?

So that's this blog post come to an end :) Hope you guys liked it.I'll be backkkk ..So prepare yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment