Friday, November 14, 2014

First timer Photography!

  Eeeeeeepppp! Hey guys!!! So surpriseee! Guess what ???? I've been wanting a camera for a really long time ,but they are just so expensive that I actually feel guilty for my desires.So I was online doing some surfing and I found out that you could buy lens' for your smart phone !!!!! I know right !?So aweeeeeeeeeeeesome! I ordered a set and it came with a clip to fasten the lens' on,and three lens [macro,wide,and fish eye (180 degrees) ].
  I know y'all up on instagram clicking up a flurry of photos.If you love photography (and not just selfies ,but actual photography ) you should really invest in this .It's a whole lot cheaper than a professional camera and its way more portable too. Well i have to admit,nothing can ever be so great and not have drawbacks.You can't really adjust our zoom and focus much like a professional camera.So if you're using the macro lens ,you literally have to be touching the thing you are taking  photo of. The fish eye lens is great ,but it covers up the corners of your screen,so you'll have to crop the top and bottom of your picture off.
  Well enough said,now,this is what I did with the lens' :).I have to say,I'm a beginner ,not really much of a photographer.I know that some of these photos may not be that great but I absolutely loooved taking them  :) Enjoyy !














This guy below kinda looks like a cranky slug.It's actually a leafs' stem.


2 comments: